Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
M.A.F.I.A.
Professional Member
Professional Member

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Would u or would u not??   Fri May 18, 2007 12:22 am

Would u or would u not?? ths is a situation of real life. Cud b wrong and cud b right…

the question is,supposin u r very specific bout da woman of ur dreams, and lets say you found her EXACTLY as u imagined,bt u found her too early tht u discover u aint ready 4 her presence in ur life yet.

So,would you b practical and just drop it ?? or u'll stay with her even if it would make her "suffer" untill ur ready???

Girls suggestions are welcomed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Would u or would u not??   Fri May 18, 2007 1:47 pm

Thats my current situation ..
I like a gurl
but i donnu whether she noticed it or not
i think when i get to know her better
am going to get in point and get ready ( Financially ) i'll go and marry her
But i still didn't have much talks with her
so .. i still have like 2 more years as a chance to know about her much
and i really hope to get to marry her ... specially that she attracted me as soon as i saw her .. it was on march 2007
and thats all
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eec2000.topgoo.net
A.J.
Little Talker
Little Talker

Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Would u or would u not??   Fri May 18, 2007 6:54 pm

woooooooooow....our admin is in love \Very Happy/...congrats
Any way that`s ma opinion
Every phase in our life has it`s oun charactaristics
when we were kids .. we used to THINK that we are in love wid some certain gurl..most likely in our nearby place...
when we grow up a lil bet and entered the school we used to love gurl in da school ... and we entered da collge and things changed because our brains are growing up .. so our preferences and our LOOK to da gurlz change .. when we were kids .. we used to love maybe our teacher .. cuz she`s the only gurl we always see .. most of time... when we entered schools and colleges things changed .. we started to look for more advanced certain THINGS in gurls.... each from his own point of view ...
some were / are lookin for beauty.. some for phiscally existence
and some for mental skills .. and so on...
so i say to every one of ya guyz and gurls.... juz be patient .. cuz as ya grow up - and that`s certainlly happenin- ya`r look to da gurls will change .. same thing for da gurl...so wait up
BUT... every rule got it`s own exceptions....
when ya find a gurl .. thinks dat she totaly fit .. loves her so much .. tell her ... she loves ya so much .. tell yar parents .. tell her parents ... they agree.... they congratulate .... they encourage ...... LUCKY YA ... KEEP GOIN ON ... 99.99 percent..ya`ll get married and live happily ever after... except that ... i say no reall love widout yar/her/his parents knowlege .. and ya can try me ... try tellin yar dad or mom .. that ya love some gurl soooooooooooooooooooooo much ... and Plz .. tell me wat they said ... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joslyne

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Would u or would u not??   Fri May 18, 2007 6:58 pm

well....i really believe in wat A.J said , i mean if we thought about his words we`ll find them so right , parents always tell thier TEENS to don`t rush things Specially in love because Teens in a phase of changing .. phisycally and mentally , but as he said - which i can`t agree with more - that there are exceptions , is Just So Right
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ajelias2
Aspentalia
HardWorker Member
HardWorker Member

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Would u or would u not??   Fri May 18, 2007 9:09 pm

yeah, Amir is totally right, but some times you don't know ur own true feelings about a girl or a boy,
cuz you thought that you know what you want and what you desire to find in the other part,
but things didn't go as u want and you found ur self in love -or something like it- with someone else !
but you are sure that ur girl are out there somewhere...
AND HERE IS THE PROBLEM...
You don't know what you want cuz u r a silly little kid, to wait 4 the dream girl or to build some
relation with the girl you actually like, SO i think the answer is bretty clear here M.A.F.I.A. !!!
BUT... i'm gonna stick with ma dreams cuz i know she exists...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
M.A.F.I.A.
Professional Member
Professional Member

Number of posts : 275

PostSubject: Re: Would u or would u not??   Sat May 19, 2007 12:10 pm

waw...tnx 4 the attention everybody,im touched...

as 4 ur opinions, ill try 2b honest wid all of u..so ill reply u one by one...

as 4 U,Admin...the financial part mite b a prob 4 me, as 4 a guy who's plannin 2 act totally on is own, ur 2 years after graduation wud b like 5 for me, IF everythin goes as planned.so i c ur point. a gd 1,i must admit. PS: *who's she?who's she?? Very Happy*

n 4 U,AJ...2 things u've to kno, 1st- sarcasm is hereditary in my family, so tellin my parents aint the best thing to do at the moment..and the 2nd is, i kno that ppl change over time,but uc i mite never find such an attractive lady as ths 1 im talkin bout,trust me on ths.

So,u kno wat i mean on that, i have a high risk rate and a high benefit in return Very Happy .. beside, u gt urself a lebanese gf ,did u think about it n went "gosh,i still dun have a job..bt i dun wanna let go her,i dunno wat 2do..."...no,thats not wat u did,u grabbed the chance Very Happy u cant find a lebanese sweetie everynite u go out, rite joslyne ?! j/k...

anyway..my judges is,i believe, aint a judgment of a silly lil kid willy.i've been in a,i daresay, very "special" relation wid a frenchie who used to live here...samir know's more bout it Very Happy so i kno wat im talkin bout here,sonny...

we all kno dat everyone has an identical mate frm de opposite sex,but hell WAKE UP,ur chances to meet her/him is one over a 6.2 billion *human's population over earth* n even wen u find her,wat if she's married n happy? will u stick to it or let go??

so,my thut is ths..u mite not b sure bout ur feelings, u mite find another girl who aint exactly as u wished but would make a better alternative..n generally,i wont mind takin the shot n try.

Now, if u'll excuse me,i've sum subjects 2 study, n u 2, no? n im closin the topic for nxt valentine's , 2010 Smile good night, and good luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KIMI RAIKKONEN
HardWorker Member
HardWorker Member

Number of posts : 240

PostSubject: Re: Would u or would u not??   Sat May 19, 2007 2:25 pm

<P>oh guys u r talking about love.oh my god that thing is really got me right here .regarding this topic i'd say "the love is that thing that take u to another world"</P>
<P>a world of happiness, dreams, share and care.all the beautiful things u can expect in ur life.it's that strange feeling that got u when u just see her.it's like that's my little girl.ahmed belal if u 100% sure that u really in love with that girl.just wait wait wait man bcz may be it's just " admiration" not love.any way best of luck in ur love.c ya</P>
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bmwracecardriver.spaces.live.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Would u or would u not??   Sat May 19, 2007 2:38 pm

well . i can tell you ,, that i still call it admiration
But the point now is she's the gurl of ma dreams
so. i guess its a one life chance
i have to take the chance .. but thats supposed to be when am financially ready inshaa allah
though i donnu whether she's gonna wait for me or not
lets just pray that she knows about my feelings towards her
and i also hope she finds me suitable for her
Back to top Go down
KIMI RAIKKONEN
HardWorker Member
HardWorker Member

PostSubject: Re: Would u or would u not??   Sun May 20, 2007 12:04 am

ahmed belel.best of luck to u duke.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Would u or would u not??   Sun May 20, 2007 11:34 am

TY Dude
Back to top Go down
THE SNIPER
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Would u or would u not??   Sun May 20, 2007 3:07 pm

hello people ,,
first ., it's great 2 talk about our suffers on this country,, & the first suffer is man & woman relationships problems i mean financially
but let me say zt our parents who made this difficulties ,, as they see the wrld around us ,, they see the economic status around us ,, they see youth oportunities in work & money ,, & although they see all of zt they put alot of difficulties such as abig pretty apartment in a high life place & a very good furniture & kilos of gold & abig party ,, !! what the hell do they want ! they wants only to prove that youth is loosers & not money bringers and , n ,n n,nd !
so wht is za rezult , no one can marry who loves !!
& when u look at thier history u find a not very high class living & normal home with normal furniture with normal gold weight ,, some of haven't any electronic devices or stuff like zt !
so when u r afraid of marriage coz of financial matters , please blame our parents ,, not ur self
on my case i found this girl & she loves me ,, ookay ,,
now i must to have my own world ,, working or studying !
but i 've choosen both !
i know zt its difficult to get married wiz her but ,, she is 100% thinking like me so that , she will understand me ,, & approve my ideas !
now i am working on web solutions & need u MAFIA 2 be wz me on my work ,, we r 3 persons programming team now ,, u would be the best 4th isa,,,
4 admin
man ,, i think u specially has no problems on financial part ,, u can travel n work ,, & really that's enough !,,
& if u love her really ,, tell her directly & revise ur self b4 zt ,, if she is 100% ur mind or not ,, if she 99.9% please don't say & wait for the 100% one ,, advice 4 u ,, don't think alot on zt now ,, just after final exams ,,
4 mafia
man , ur ambitious ,, please don't go back ,, be strong & face this world & i am sure zt u will win isa ,,
4 amir
ur right but ,, u know man charchter's final formation is from after teenage to 25 ,, after zt it will b stable ,, now we can choose & think coz we r not idiots Very Happy ,, & on ur aspect u may divorce ur wife on 60 y/o coz ur mind has been changed & u wanna better one lol!

4 magdy

man ur very funny on zt ,, but i think no big varity btwin admiration & love ,, admiration is the first step in love

what abig comment !

thx all ,

Last edited by on Mon May 21, 2007 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.des4me.net
Aspentalia
HardWorker Member
HardWorker Member

PostSubject: Re: Would u or would u not??   Sun May 20, 2007 5:15 pm

a7m...
no big varity btwin admiration & love!!!!!!!!
how is ZAT ??
anyway, you could have an admiration 4 some girl, but after a while you find that the feelings you had b4 was meaningless, but love as "love" is a very big thing that can rock ur world up side down, sure there is a big diff., and admiration may not be the 1st step 4 love...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KIMI RAIKKONEN
HardWorker Member
HardWorker Member

PostSubject: Re: Would u or would u not??   Sun May 20, 2007 5:24 pm

<P>am always say that waleed is a big 7'lboos and no one listened to me.</P>
<P>nice comment sniper.i do believe in all what u just&nbsp;said.</P>
<P>the problem is with the parents themselves, they r thinking that we can bring the money out of no where.</P>
<P>we have to be workholic guys</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Would u or would u not??   Sun May 20, 2007 5:27 pm

Alcoholic
or workholic ?
lo0o0ol i guess there's no major difference between both
Back to top Go down
Aspentalia
HardWorker Member
HardWorker Member

PostSubject: Re: Would u or would u not??   Sun May 20, 2007 5:36 pm

from what i know, Egyptian people always looking for 3 things to satisfy:
a good job, a house, a wife !
so i think my parents wouldn't mind if there was a hope to get one of the three, i mean the wife offcourse...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Would u or would u not??   Sun May 20, 2007 5:41 pm

but
to have a wife
u have to afford at least a house
or u r not gonna marry in ur parent's house
and a job to spend on her endless demands
lol
Back to top Go down
A.J.
Little Talker
Little Talker

Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Would u or would u not??   Sun May 20, 2007 5:53 pm

well well well.. i think it`s soooo hard to get yar self a cutie-sweetie-lovely-blondie-blue-eyed-LEBANESE Joslyne like i did tongue Mmmmmm :d..... but i say it wazn so hard for me .. cuz da first time i saw Joz i was 2 yrz old ... and since dat date every one - her and my family- dat we are goin to be to each otha ... so da part of tellin ma dad dat i`m in love wid a gurl didnm happen actually ... BUT
when ya say dat ya love a gurl in yar college cuz ya saw her walkin in da steert or even talked wid her in da college ... it doezn make sense .. ya know why .. cuz if ya asked wise ppl they`ll tell ya dat love widout marriage iz nut a sincere love .. ya`r juz foolin around why .. cuz if ya`r true wid yar self and came to think about it .. ya`ll find out dat ya`r nut ready YET to be a husband .. LOVEIN HUSBAND .. RESPONSIBLE HUSBAND .....
SO i say EVEN if ya like some gurl ... wait up.... at least wait till ya make her know dat ya love her ... i mean there are so many guyz here in egypt .. love one gurl cuz she`s beatiful...or some one told me dat he love certain gurl becuz da way she walkz .... Mad
i mean ... wouldcha gonna marry a gurl juz becuz ya love da way she walkz ... and if ya tell me dat i love her but i dun get da guts to tell her dat i`m in luv wid her ... so how come ya love her anyway ..
i mean so many guyz misunderstand love ... love is nut JUZ a feelin ya feel inside yar heart........ love is all bout reason ....
EXAMPLE..... ya are a muslim guy and loved a christian gurl ... and ya love hwe SO MUCH ... will ya ever get married ?????
so plz guyz put every thing in its right place ... and in its right time ..
ya`r nut mature enuff to chose some gurl to be yar eternal wife
dat`s all i believe in ... sorry for ma LONG postin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Would u or would u not??   Sun May 20, 2007 6:08 pm

no no no A.j never be sorry for long posting
yar saying just the right words
i really respect your poin t of view - i never knew u have such way of thinkin - u r really kewl dude
and i agree with you
Back to top Go down
Joslyne

PostSubject: Re: Would u or would u not??   Sun May 20, 2007 6:14 pm

Ummm....actually i don`t know what to say .. thnaku A.J. Embarassed bUT....i really dun agree bout the bad financial sutuation ya suffer from her in egypt... ya know teens in US seperate from thier parents at the age of 18 so they live thier own life without any help of thier daddies .. so they suffer the same ya suffer .. AND it`s not yar parents fault that they want you to get money from no where ... i was surprised when i knew that most of .A.J`s friends .. never worked before... i started workin at the age of 12 affraid ... A.J. first worked at the age of 13 as a gas station worker...- sorry A.J. i blowed up yar lil secret Rolling Eyes - .. but he was very proud about it and actually he made
lots of money .. so why don`t ya work and save some money so ya can marry with
and you don`t have to start BIG .. in marriage i mean .. set yar expectations at a reasonable level..as they say " 3a ad l7afak med rejleek " ... so there are always ways to work things out .. but ya guys don`t bother yar self lookin for them .. or even`re not bothered by woekin ... ya always say .. why work while dady gimme every day ma pension ... ya never looked forward for dat moment when ya got no money and ya need to marry ...
and for Love and admiration topic.... A.J. Said enuff...and there`s nothing i can add ...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Would u or would u not??   Sun May 20, 2007 6:21 pm

well i'll tell you Joslyne that ameer is n't mistaken when he decided to work
and i don't even consider this a secret cause he has to be proud to say this to the people " i can get money by myself , can you ?"
because here in egypt
we used to wait till the money comes and finds us so.. i wish i have the chance to work
but i guess that when i have a like a training in summer in some kinda banks is work . right?
Back to top Go down
THE SNIPER
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Would u or would u not??   Sun May 20, 2007 8:03 pm

thx walid for giving ur aspect
thx magdy 4 nice reply

ooh c'mon mr presiedent ,, why u didn't reply ,, i see u afraid alittle bit:lol!:

c'mon tell us who is she only 2 congrat u ,,
i ask u "" kalam regala ,, did u didn't reply coz she isn't here:queen: "" u know wht i meant by this statment:king:

joking:lol!: but true ,, another:lol!:

thx all
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.des4me.net
Aspentalia
HardWorker Member
HardWorker Member

PostSubject: Re: Would u or would u not??   Mon May 21, 2007 1:41 pm

actually, joslyne is right, but most of the parents cannot accept their children to leave the house and jump to the sea of life, but sure they will push them to find a jop, at least for the summer, but to live alone ?...no way,
at least until u r Financially independent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joslyne

PostSubject: Re: Would u or would u not??   Mon May 21, 2007 1:50 pm

waleed... if didn learn to live alone .. ya`ll never be financially independant Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aspentalia
HardWorker Member
HardWorker Member

PostSubject: Re: Would u or would u not??   Mon May 21, 2007 2:15 pm

maybe right, i like being lonely, but here in Egypt it's just too hard to even find a place to stay by ur own, anyway it's just a few days and i will face all of this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joslyne

PostSubject: Re: Would u or would u not??   Mon May 21, 2007 2:28 pm

do you think that you are ready for that walied... i mean you never went through this before ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would u or would u not??   

Back to top Go down

Would u or would u not??
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EEC :: Committees :: Social :: BoyZ Talks-
Jump to: